The New Blogger on the Street

Hello all! I’m Joseph, and I’m so excited to be here! I hope that you all will enjoy this blog just as much as I am! Just as the title says, I am the new kid on the block, and I am  very excited about a fresh, crisp start to my virtual home.



Me, Myself, and I:
I am a fourteen-year-old ESFP that loves to compose music, specifically in a neo-romantic style, though I also dabble in other types. I also enjoy writing, dreaming, and the occasional nostalgic moments I encounter.

But before I tell anything else about myself, I must first mention the most important thing about my life: Jesus Christ, my Savior and my King. He loves me, the sinful creature I am, and, someday, he will take me home.


Other facts about me include:

1. My favorite colors are: jade green, light blue, grey, brown, and the like; I love earth colors!


2.  I enjoy video-games, especially the Legend of Zelda series (the emotion!), Super Smash Bros (MELEE ALL THE WAY), Clash of Clans, etc… the list goes on a while…


3.  My family consists of my father, my mother, my older sister Elizabeth (you can read her blog here), and my two younger brothers, Ben and Thomas. We live in a house with a dog, three cats, and a hamster. (And if that isn’t shocking enough, at one point we had a dog, three cats, two guinea pigs, and two hamsters!!)


4.  I enjoy reading, but I don’t do it as much as I should; I am not quite a bookworm. (Maybe a book- slug?)


5. I write sad stories. Enough said.


6.  BBK is AWESOME! (BBK stands for Blogs By Kids, which is a helpful blogging community with lots of cool tips and other stuff!)


7. My favorite superheroes are Hulk, Clint, and Thor. Don’t judge me. (Black Widow is also pretty cool.)


8.  I am a direct descendant of the ancient line of British kings. 

9. I love comics, especially Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, and Tin-Tin. (WE MISS YOU HOBBES)


10.  Last, but not least, I am an astronomy geek. I enjoy taking our 127-cm. reflector out with my father and gazing up at Jupiter, Saturn, and beyond! The only catch is that we live in a neighborhood in the middle of town. (Curse you, light pollution!) Still, we have succeeded in capturing some beautiful views.




Well, that’s all for now, folks! I look forward to meeting all of you, and, hopefully, to many years of blogging, conversing, and bonding. Until then, TTFN! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoar-Frost Yet Aiding

Nostalgia of the Clouds

Alone