Nostalgia of the Clouds

I love watching the clouds glide through the sky. And I love looking at the sky itself. Isn't it such a soothing blue? I think God picked the perfect color scheme for our world.



Yet at the same time, I love hearing thunder and watching lightning spark in the sky. Don't you just love it at night during a rainstorm? Snuggling up under the covers and falling asleep listening to the steady rhythm of rain meeting your roof (especially if it's a tin roof). 

As a little child, I remember swinging and gazing upwards at the clouds. I always wished that I could fly there and play on them (lol, I still do!) 

I also remember being afraid of clouds sometimes. Like the time a tornado warning was issued for our city. I remember how scary it was. Thankfully, the tornado never hit us. Definitely God's providence over my family!

Another happy memory involving clouds was the time that I flew across the Great Plains to Colorado in an airplane. Looking down at the clouds from thirty-thousand feet, it seemed as though I could fall and bounce upon them like a trampoline! It was also very pretty looking at them on the return trip. :)

Thus is the nostalgia written by my own hand.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoar-Frost Yet Aiding

Cider and Pumpkin Bread